''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Monday 31 January 2011

Music speaks....

Music always has the power to speak to me, completely change the way my day is going.There are songs that I can link back to times in my life- happy and sad. 
So here's to two songs which have been going around my head today and which are speaking to me.



Pink always seems to do a brilliant job of showing us that we are beautiful, that we shouldn't believe the lies we tell ourselves. The message of this video is something I am passionate about- Every girl is perfect, we should be celebrating the differences that we have, no analysing each other and pulling our gender apart! One of my all time favourite quotes, from one of the best films ever is from A Little Princess  when the lead character Sara says 

"I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny, old attics; even if they dress in rags; even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us. Didn't you father ever tell you that? Didn't he?" 

This quote makes my life, it is soooo true- all girls are Princesses, whether they are warrior princesses or glittery fairy Princesses. We are daughters of our Daddy God in Heaven and He loves us all. He is the king and we are His princesses




Jessie J, what can I say, i think this song is awesome and it makes me smile 

I ♥ it when music speaks 

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday 

♥ 'me'

No comments:

Post a Comment