''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Sunday 30 January 2011

thursday through sunday...


These cupcakes make my life- Thursday afternoon was spent listening to dissertation presentations and eating these beautiful things, before pub hangouts and and evening in. 

slightly barbie obsessed!

On the bus home from town I picked up the Metro and read that Barbie and Ken are trying to reunite after many years apart. Apparently Ken is trying to win Barbie back with flowers and cheesecake from the Magnolia Bakery....yes I do know that it is fiction but as a self confessed Barbie lover, I must say that this article made my friday. 

It looked better in real life

The clock tower in my town. It looked so pretty as I walked past it on saturday night that I took a photo. We were on the way to see the new disney (Tangled) which is a lovely film, full of little girls who i might add had amazingly long hair which fitted nicely in with the film. 

Today has been spent hanging out with friends and chilling at church and the pub. 


♥ Twinnings tea and the quotes that come with them. 
♥ starbucks afternoons 

♥ me 









No comments:

Post a Comment