''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tuesday...

So the photo I took for yesterday (Tuesday) is refusing to upload, which seems very apt for the type of day I am having... Oh well. 
Yesterday was a lovely day of watching films and drinking tea and generally spending time with my beautiful friends. We had fish and chips for dinner which were incredible and made me sooo happy. There is something about the smell of the paper which makes me smile. 

On a completely different note I was thinking a lot about how blessed I am to be in my life and how much I  have to enjoy. I always used to laugh when people told me to count my blessing but I really do think we should. I am so thankful for everything that God has given me and for the friendships and family that I have. He is so good and faithful. 

♥ 'me' 

No comments:

Post a Comment