''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Monday 24 January 2011

Monday.....study day...

So i have decided that for the next year I am going to take at least 1 picture a day, documenting my life and therefore also getting regular use out of my little camera which I always leave forgotten on my desk.  

oh the days of dissertation writing: books, magazine articles, tea and open word documents... a picture that I fear will represent the majority of this coming year. 

On a brighter note, I have just watched the film Easy A and it has entered into my list of favourite films. It mad me happy which automatically makes it a winner 

So here's to more days of study, tea and early nights as I hit the sheets, (or more likely watching silent witness in the dark- somehow this has become a ritual of mine)

♥ 'me' 

No comments:

Post a Comment