''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Monday 3 January 2011

Another year, full of exciting adventures and dreams...?

I've never been one to care to much about the New Year, I have always thought that it is no big deal, the clocks still turn the same, the world hasn't changed much and life moves on. 
However this past year has seen me go through a lot of changes and movement. The person I am now is almost polar opposite to the girl I was at the beginning of 2010. It is slightly strange to admit that the person that you were for 2 years is someone you're not entirely sure that you would like. 
BUT..... I am glad for those 2 years because they have taught me so much, about myself and about life. And it has made me excited about the time that is coming, a time when I am more sure of who I am and where I am going and what is important to me. 
Life is a strange thing, but as I get older and the years move by I have begun to realise just how young I am and how much I have ahead.

So here's to another year, full of new people, new adventure, new dreams but overall just a whole load of new days to fill with life and love. 

peace.love.hope&joy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment