''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wednesday.....


♥ This has been sitting on my shelf for about a year waiting to be read. I brought it after seeing the trailer for the film, with good intentions of reading it before I watched the film....however it has only now made into my hands to be read. I loved the film so hopefully the book will be just as good. I definitely need a good book to get stuck into. I have tried to read a lot of books recently which just end discarded with bookmarks half way through. I need a book to capture my imaginations and make me never put it down. The last series that did that was 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' which were incredible, couldnotputdown, readeverysecond books. Hopefully Dear John will be the same and I can get back into a reading state of mine. 
this is a Vanilla Lime Yankee Candle which was incredible but has burnt out now
♥ so i have a slight obsession with candles, burning them throughout the night and day. I love the light they give and the smell. My favourite are Yankee Candles, there fragrances are incredible! I brought 3 medium sized ones in the January sales and wish I had more. They are quite expensive but so worth it. And just look how pretty it looks burning in front of the mirror. Happyness in a jar!
♥ so today was a good day of coffee (chai tea latte for me) dates, washing and pub trips. I truly need to get some work done in the next few days.
♥ 'me'

No comments:

Post a Comment