''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 5 February 2011

Last week of freedom...

Lectures start next week, along with a load of essays and endless hours of dissertation writing that must be done, and because of this I somewhat sub consciously decided that this week would be a lazy one, full of tea, chats, shopping, cupcakes and films. I haven't focused much on anything other than relaxing before my final semester of university commences!

This also marks a week of owning my iphone 4 which has now become a beautiful fixture to my side and is my new ♥ ... therefore the photos (which i know are mostly of food- what can i say, i love it) of my week shall be ones taking on that beautiful object which I am inclined to call 'my love' 

cupcakes and tea 


 australian red liquorice 

the view from the SU on a gloomy winters day 

I saw the film Black Swan today with some friends and it is such a good film! It is disturbing and weird but the dancing is soo beautiful and the story is so beautiful. Maybe it is that I always dreamed of being a ballet dancer when I was little or that I simply have a love for the art but it transported me back to christmases at the ballet and beautiful women on stage. However it should be an 18 not a 15 in my opinion because it is quite an explicit film! 

Tomorrow marks the start of a new busyness to my life and therefore I shall be enjoying the end of today. 

currently listening to: Kings of Leon: Only by the Night 
currently reading: Dear John 

♥ 'me' 





No comments:

Post a Comment