''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 17 February 2011

Doll chatter....

So i turned 21 this week, I know feel like I should act like an adult.. as my brothers card said "welcome to adulthood" except birthdays don't seem to make the difference. They are beautiful days but I never feel that different after one. 

This year was indeed the best birthday I have had in years. My friends were incredible and among other beautiful presents I got a Barbie! This is beyond incredible- I used to get Barbie's ever year from my parents but they have refused for a long while on the basis that I am to old- so thank goodness for my housemates who disagree :)
beautiful birthday cupcakes ♥ 


I have finally started writing the dreaded dissertation and feel like I may slightly be getting somewhere. Although it is a lot of work I don't think I have ever been this excited about writing something at Uni before. I like that I could choose my subject and that I get to write about something that is close to my heart. I like that there is almost free reign and that we basically have to do it all alone. 
Somehow this makes me feel like a grown up. 

One of my friends made me a mixed CD of songs that we shared on our Israel trip this summer and this is one of my favourites: 

♥ 'me' 



No comments:

Post a Comment