''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Monday 3 May 2010

Three is the magic number...

3.Names I go by...
1.Rachel
2.Rachiebabes
3.Rach

3. Jobs I have had...
1.Department store, sales assistant
2.Hair dresser temp
3.Gift shop assistant -Love

3.Places I've lived...
1. Papua New Guinea-childhood home until I was 7  
2.Watford-home
3.Sheffield-Uni



3. Favourite drinks...
1.Orange juice- smooth- without bits!
2.Cocktails- basically all of them
3.Lemon and Lime water 

3. TV shows I watch...
1.Bones
2.House
3.NCIS

3. Places I have been...
1. Millennium Dome when thats what it actually was 
2.London Zoo- perfect day 
3.Taunton - beautiful town

3.Places I have visited...
1.Australia
2.Toronto
3. Dallas

3.People who text me regularly...
1.Alannah- housemate 
2.Rosie- bestie from home 
3.Big Brother 

3.Favourite Old TV shows...
1.Friends- miss it- go to happy TV
2.Sex and the City - recent discovery and it makes me happy
3. Ground Force- actually Loved it as a child


3. Favourite dishes...
1.Ice -cream and cookies
2. Spaghetti 
3.Eggs and Bacon 

3.Make-up products I can not live without...
1.Concealer - benefit erase paste 
2. Mascara- whichever one I happen to Love at that minute 
3.cherry Carmex  


3.Things I am looking forward to...
1.Going to Israel in the summer
2.Finishing these essays!
3.Seeing my family on Friday- all together once again

No comments:

Post a Comment