''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Happy music and distractions

t this moment in time I should be working on my essay reading but instead I am writing on here because of course it is more fun. I have found myself being distracted by almost everything in the past few days. Cleaning and organising my room being one of the most common along with a new found obsession with The West Wing. I was looking at fearne cotton's blog earlier today and found this beautiful song which she was raving about. 
It is just a brilliant happy song. 
Right off to do some work of some kind- Pile of four old library books waiting to be read. :D 
love.peace.godbless
'me'

No comments:

Post a Comment