''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 1 May 2010

Love

"Love and live life to it's fullest and one day you can look back with no regrets because you have lived through mistakes and heartache but never missed the opportunities put down in front of you" 
'me'

I have seen so many 'in' and 'out' blogs and video's that I though that I would do my own, only differently- this is going to be about things I love about the world and life and things I dislike about the world and life.

 Things that I love: 
-fresh cut flowers 
-children's uncontrollable laughter 
-beauty when it is discovered by the owner for the first time 
-put together rooms and beautiful shop displays
-strong scented candles 
-unconditional love from family 
-the beauty of nature and the world 
-the knowledge that wherever we are, we are never alone or without God 
-the knowledge that we are beautiful and perfectly, wonderfully made
-cupcakes and the smell of my mum's baking 
-family gatherings and stories into the night
-God's faithfulness
-the beauty of culture and diversity
-friends that become sisters and brothers 
-innocence until proven otherwise 

Things that I dislike
-injustice and exploitation
-hatred towards others for no reason  
-judgement 
-heartbreak 
-misunderstandings 
-rumours 
-exclusivity 
-discrimination 
-mud


I don't pretend to be a person who has all the answers and her life all together, in fact I know for a fact that I am so far from it. But I know that God is here and that He is real and that the world we live in and the people we live amongst are His. I know that the beauty of the world is His and the beauty of the world has been put here for us to share. So I hope that each day when you wake up you are able to see the beauty that has been set before you and placed in your life. I hope that when you see people you see the good in them and that when you make a snap judgement you ask the question "Do I actually know them?". I hope that you see the beauty that the world holds and that you do whatever you can in your daily life to embrace and show that beauty to others. 

There is beauty in this world, in each and every person there is Love and Passion and Talent to change their tiny bit of our planet in a way that gives it more beauty.

Know that you are beautiful and that you are treasured and cherished each and every day. 

Love.Peace.GodBless
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment