''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Monday 25 April 2011

o no one told you life was going to be this way. Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA....


friends, glorious friends... 

I am writing this in dedication to the girls who have brought me to where I am now. These people have come and gone but they are important and I will not forget them or what they meant to me. 

♥ Esther, the best friend a girl could have between the ages of 3 and 8, the lessons of friendship learnt early on set me up for life 
♥ Emily, one of the few constants who has seen me through the many stages of growing up- we have had more than a few ups and downs and have seen so many sides of each other- you are someone who I can always find joy and peace in. 
♥ Kirsty, who helped me learn more about myself in a year than I thought possible, who shared one of the best summer's with me and who I will always love for that. 
♥ Sarah, who brought me joy each day of sixth form without a doubt and who I know is destined for greatness, if she ever gets there on time. 
♥ Anna, who for a short time was one of the best friends I had, learning to forgive you is one of the hardest and best things I have ever done, sorry we aren't in contact any more. 



♥ Lydia, simple put you are like my sister and I hate not having you with me at all times, I miss our conversations and joint sense of humour and understanding of life, you are destined to be a musical genius in my humble opinion. 

♥ Alice, you are my sister in my house, the thinnest wall separating us. You have kept me sane through the toughness of the last year and you are forever engrained in my heart as my sibling! Do not know how I will cope not being able to run into your room at every stupid thought - Love you dearly. 

♥ Elle, loud, gorgeous and almost too much like me, cannot wait to live with you and to experience the first year of proper adulthood with you- too much wine (or beer knowing us!) and Carrie Bradshaw will most definitely happen. I know next year has excitement in it, just cannot wait to find out what it will be. 

♥ Char, you are my big sister, without a doubt and I wish I saw you more than I do. You teach me more about myself that you will ever realise 

♥ Rosie, you make sense of the craziness in my brain and you live your life with so much grace and poise that I watch in awe. I love you and plan to have you at my side or on the end of the phone at every major event in my life. 


To these ladies who help me be a better woman each day 

No comments:

Post a Comment