''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Monday 25 April 2011

easter... chocolate, insomnia and Jesus (though not in that order)

i am tired. this is an understatement. last night i did not sleep one bit, nada, not one wink of sleep. I dislike this as although sometimes sleep feels like a waste of my time i need it to function. 

but i am listening to this and it reminded me of what Easter actually is about and it made me happy. Jesus is the only reason and the only one who saves me. it is amazing how much i keep forgetting this, forgetting how much i have been given and how amazing life is. 

also for easter my aunt gave me cupcake chocolates :D literally one of the best inventions ever 


and i saw these beautiful creatures while on a walk with my parents the other day


they truly are magnificent! 

and later today i am having a skype conversation with my future housemate who has just been to disney land! and then i get to have coffee with one of my oldest friends after that....
sometimes the worst of days become good days. 
♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment