''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Monday 14 June 2010

Ran away, Ran away and found myself today..

(stolen from a friend)

Today I sat in my PJ's watching mindless american drama's, read endless blogs and flicked through books that I have no interest in. It has been a pure indulgent day of nothing and yet I have become inexplicably tired this afternoon and evening. 
I came to the conclusion to day that very often life does not make any sense and people will often disappoint you, scare you and do things that you do not understand. I am gripping on to the faith and truth which is that there is a plan and it is unbelievably good and better than anything that I have ever imagined. 

Today my dad asked me what type of place I would like to live when I have somewhere of my own? I had never really thought about it but I did realise that I will be happy where ever I am as long as I am with the people I trust and Love. 
That's it for today- Tomorrow I shall be more productive and make something of the day. 

'me'




1 comment: