''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 12 June 2010

Home Sweet Home... (and a beautiful purchase)

Hello lovelies, 
So revision is done, books are closed, exam halls quite and summer is to begin...
My parents picked me up from my beautiful uni house and loaded the car with all my stuff- 3 bags dedicated to the wonder that is beauty and hair products (I think that I might have a slight obsession!) along with about 5 other bags of things I was sure I needed.
The journey seemed shorter than the usual one although that may have been due to a late night chat, Legally Blond sesh with my beautiful house mate and the sleep that I therefore caught up on during the journey.
We came to the conclusion that Elle Woods is the best sort of role model for girls who simply love their ditzy and girly things but can hold an intelligent conversation if need be. She is the ultimate of kindness, no matter how harsh Vivienne or anyone else is. 

Anyway back to being at home...
It is strange to be back at the house as much has changed since I was last here, and Uni has definitely become more of my home - I suppose that is how it is meant to be considering its your transition into adulthood

So me and my mum decided to escape the football on TV and go to Tesco and do a spot of food shopping. 
I love Tesco's, not because of the food but because I am always able to find some little gem of clothing which I fall in love with. Today it was these beauties:
  
How stunning are they? The pink is much brighter in person and they are very high (about 5 or 6 inches) as my mum keeps pointing out. But to me they are wonderfully indulgent and I know they will bring a splash of colour to my many LBD's which make a regular appearance when I go out. 

I can't wait to relax and slump for the next few days, recovering from the stress of exams and recoup-orating before the flight to Israel. 
Here's to days of reading, sipping wine, coffee with friends and sunshine. 
'me'
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment