''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Monday 20 September 2010

Beauty of a new year..

Final year of University starts in a week and it's a brand new year, with brand new adventures and brand new dreams. 
This past year was full of drama and heartache, learning and discovering who I am and what exactly the world has for me. So now I start all over again with the knowledge that I actually know nothing, but that I have a Daddy God who has this plan. A brilliant perfect plan and all I have to do is fall... 
Fall into the glory that he has given me and the love that overpowers me and let myself sick into grace, just like the song says.. "if grace is an ocean, then we're all sinking.." 

I think I have realised that there is a beauty in the written word, a beauty far beyond what you would think. Emotions and dreams and desires flow as one types or writes and they just seen to melt together to create this world that you get lost in. I have started to read some classic books and I find myself falling into a world where you get lost in time, forgetting the day and dreaming about adventures in far of places. 


I am a true romantic and I want to be romanced. There's nothing wrong with that. This makes me happy. 

So I would say, embrace your dreams, follow your heart and fall into the Fathers arms and wait. For Him to show you the adventure of your life, the one that is far beyond anything you ever dreamed of for yourself. This adventure is the best it can be and will leave you filled with knowledge that you are loved eternally and endlessly for simply being you. 

Peace.Love.Hope.Joy 

'me' 

No comments:

Post a Comment