''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 24 March 2011

sunshine, thanks and smiley faces...

this week has been full of sunshine, flipflops have been worn and summery dressed placed on our bodies. The mood of all I meet has been so much better than usual, essay deadlines and looming exams don't seem to matter anymore. 
I spent a day having lunch on fields of grass, and going to mcdonalds for mcflurry's, running into people and having random coffee's and chats. It has been a good week. 

I also was introduced to this website thx which I feel in love with- the idea in genius and beautiful and so simple. 
So in light of her beautiful idea, here are a few thank you notes of my own from this glorious sunny week...








hope everyone has a happy friday 

♥ 'me'  

No comments:

Post a Comment