''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Sunday 20 March 2011

a life worth living and loving...

My life for the past 3 years, in fact probably longer than that has been full of conflicts and stress and general hard times. But the last month or so the beauty of life and the Love of God has been scattered into everything I do and everywhere I go. I have a bad day or an stressed and something reminds me of the Love of God and the beauty of this world.
The overwhelming message of the moment seems to be that there is nothing we cannot do with the Love of God. That the world was created and is engulfed in His Love. The knowledge that He Loves so unconditionally and so fully, the Knowledge that through all the pain of the universe and all the heartbreak that happens: God's Love Remains, endless, constant throughout time and space. 
I don't think I have even begun to fully grasp this concept and it is just now filling me and resting on my heart.
God Loves. 
He Loves and that is it. 
We can argue the theology of everything, we can debate and disagree but ultimately at the heart of everything that exists is the Love of God. 
And because of this, we are called to Love, to be deeply and undeniably Lovely to those around us. To Love the hurt and the broken but also to Love those who have hurt and broken us. 
We need to stand up for Love. 
As cheesy and as cliche as it sounds, Love is the answer. 

"This one thing, it remains, Your Love never fails and never gives up, It never runs out on me, Your Love never fails and never gives up, It never runs out on me."
Bethel Church:Be lifted High: One thing Remains 

'me'

No comments:

Post a Comment