''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 31 March 2011

oh the joys of realising you are reaching adulthood...



So my housemate got engaged!!! last weekend and oh my it is amazing! and it makes me feel very grown up and old. 
It is amazing and girly and makes me very happy! I get to talk about dresses and flowers and hen parties. But it is also just an incredible expression of their love and their commitment to one another. It is so amazing to see how extremely happy they are and how excited they are about their future life together. 

Also her ring is amazingly sparkly and beautiful, and I can not keep my eyes of it. 
I found these beautiful pictures of wedding things and it made me happy. 
taken from weheartit


taken from weheartit

So basically I wanted to share the joy ♥ 

much love 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment