''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 30 July 2011

whimsical musings...

So I am now an official graduate- I am out of education and into the big wide world of adulthood. And this is the last long summer that I have before I begin the rest of my life. In this period before it all starts I have nothing to do and therefore I have come to realise a few things about myself... This things are not massive revelations or anything majorly important but I am sitting here home alone and wanted to write away. 
So here it is...

1. I only like to drink tea if it is out of a pretty mug- don't know why but my mind says that it is wrong if the mug is not pretty. 

2. I love the e-harmony adverts with the random singing meetings- music shop and train station- if you haven't seen them then I suggest that you try to discover them because they are wonderful. 

3.I have tooooo much stuff. The fact that all my junk would not fit in my mums massive car when I moved out of my uni house was the first indicator - the fact I had to clear out my room in my parents house before I could unpack was the second.. oops 

4.I get bored very quickly and do better when I have something to do- anything to do really, including housework :/ 

5. I love to drive, even if it isn't to anywhere specific- it is just beautiful. 

6. i love wearing dresses, they make me feel all grown up, like a proper adult :) it makes me happy. 

So anyway back to my cup of tea in its beautiful mug. Also the sun is shining outside and it is lovely 

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment