''Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'' Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Lovely things...




Today I just wanted to share some lovely things that always make me happy:


The graveyard at the end of my road is one of the most peaceful places ever and it is so pretty, it calms me down every time I go there 

 This little trinket box that my bestie made me this summer makes is beautiful! 

Not mine, but this hangs in a friends room and I love the saying 'love is friendship set on fire' 

My bed-spread :) Its covered it little shiny red hearts and makes me smile and my room pretty. 

In case you can't tell Love Hearts make me happy- they are amazing and wonderful! 

So lots of love and hope you have wonderful days 

'me' 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment